Please select the facial recognition scanner (FaceStation / FaceLite / FaceStation F2 / BioStation 3) that you wish to use for enrollment from the scanner drop-down menu. It is recommended to use the scanner closest to your location. After clicking the Read button you have about +/- 10 seconds to look into the camera the FaceStation selected.
When there are no scanners available to select in the drop-down menu that means there are no facial recognition scanners connected to your EasySecure environment.
- Select the scanner you wish to use for enrollment from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Read button to start scanner the face
- The selected FaceStation will blink yellow and enrollment instructions will appear on the screen.
- Follow the instructions on the FaceStation screen. Make sure the face is placed correctly inside the circle on the screen. The circle will color blue when the face is placed correctly.
- Please click OK on the touchscreen after following the instructions on the screen.
- Your facial templates has now succesfully been enrolled.
- You can now enroll another face or you can click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Do not forget to synchronize after the face enrollment.